Meth Testing Services
We offer both residential and commercial meth testing services. Whether you suspect past usage as a meth lab, have heard rumors about previous owners or their guests using meth, have been victimized by meth-smoking vandals, or simply want the peace of mind that comes from knowing your home's current condition, our meth damage testing services can immediately provide you with the information you seek.
Commercial and Residential Meth Damage Testing Services
- Onsite meth damage testing – We take samples (using a cotton swab and alcohol) throughout your home or commercial building. All samples are scanned on the premises using the ID2 Meth Scanner from CDEX Inc. In addition to testing building materials and contents for traces of meth, we can also test illegally dumped items on your property that you suspect were dumped by a meth producer.
- Real time results – The ID2 Meth Scanner from CDEX Inc. allows us to detect meth in real time at a level of 1.5u per 100cm2.
- Compliance – We comply with all state and federal meth testing guidelines.
- Insurance documentation – If you need meth damage testing as part of an insurance claim, we can provide the documentation your insurance company needs in order to settle your claim.
- Litigation support – If you're involved in a meth damage lawsuit or dispute, meth damage testing can support your case.
- Comprehensive reporting – We offer comprehensive reports detailing our findings on a room-by-room basis. Our reports and recommendations will show you exactly which areas are damaged by meth residue so that you can take appropriate measures to remediate the damage.
Meth testing is suitable for homeowners, home buyers, landlords, tenants, real estate agents, commercial property managers, attorneys, insurance adjusters, patients, and anyone concerned about a property's condition. Contact us today to learn more or to schedule an onsite commercial or residential meth damage test.